Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Projects in Da Nang

As we are starting to wrap up I guess I should be able to articulate what we have done here. I have been working with several different groups, including the Institute for Information Technology in Business (ITB), part of the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce & Industry, with DongA College (with Robyn) and with Hai Van Cement (with Nigel). At least, these are the ones for which I have deliverables. I have also helped Daniel from Mexico with the Port Authority (we all attended a meeting on ERP with them and I helped Daniel with some network security stuff) and with the English Language Institute at the University of Da Nang (with Siobhan and Deborah). So we have all been busy!
Our projects have covered open source and OpenOffice/Linux education, sales training, ERP planning, project management and change management best practices, curriculum development, elearning recommendations, distributed database design, backup strategies, network assessment, strategic MIS planning and more.
The more is stuff for other blogs - like trying to learn a Viet folk song to sing at the Khai Phat (Dan from Canada's customer) birthday party last night. Let's just say that we will all pay good money to keep those videos hidden!

No comments: